CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jul 8, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party: My Favorite Teacher

Hey Guys, So today, I'm Linking up with Mrs. Reed to join in on her Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party, and talk about my favorite teacher. Now there are numerous reasons why I decided to become a teacher, but Mrs. Jennings my sixth grade teacher back in 2001 had to be one of the main reasons I wanted to join this profession. She was like a second mom to me. When I missed the deadline to turn in my permission slips and go on field trips she always called my mom because she never wanted to leave me behind. She always pushed me to be the best and I love her for that. We still keep in touch to this day, and I wish I can give to my future students what she gave to me. Love you Mrs. Jennings!!!!! Who was your favorite teacher?

No comments:

Post a Comment